- Contractor Spends 8 Hours Rescuing 16 Cats
- 120 Year Old Cat Pictures Developed
- Cat DNA Alters Response to Medications
- Luckiest Black Cat Ever
- Neighbor Wakes Up With a Serval in Bed
- Cats: Telomere to Telomere and Nose to Tail
- Rare Asiatic Golden Cat Sighting
- Meow and Then: Cats Always Adapt
- Ode to Spot
My name is Kathryn. I live in suburban Cleveland. I have 2 cats, who are my kids. I work in early childhood education, specializing in infants at a local childcare center. I’ve also worked with preschoolers and school aged kids there. I used to be an ESL teacher in South Korea.
I love to bake. My coworkers get to be my taste testers. I enjoy coloring, and I even participate in a coloring Meet Up group. I’m a fan of all kinds of music, but country is my favorite. I started taking a tap class at a local dance studio. Ginger Rogers, I’m not. But I’m holding my own after *mumble years* away from it.
My kitties, Gidgette and Ivory, are my favorite models for my photography. I play around with photo editors to create what I call “Works of Art”. I’m not very good at it, but I do it anyway.
Please visit me at Mighty Kool Kat. You can find my links to social media there.