- Taylor Swift Proudly Comes Out as an Official ‘Cat Lady’
- Do Cats Know Their Names Or Are They Ignoring Us On Purpose?
- Group of Strangers Save Falling Pregnant Cat, Earn Reward in Dubai
- Cat and Dog Duo Scoot Their Way to a Guinness World Record
- Kleptokitty Tigger and Snorri Snorluson – Cat Burglars and Their Treasures
- Firefighter Adopts Cat He Helped Save From Orlando Animal Shelter Fire
- 17 Of The Grumpiest Cats Social Media Has To Offer
- Low Budget Commercial Made to Get Cats Adopted Is So Zany, It Went Viral
- Crime-Fighting Cat Arnold Joins Police Force ‘Secret Cat Division’
- Including Cats In Wedding Portraits Makes For Purrfect Memories
My name is Kathryn. I live in suburban Cleveland. I have 2 cats, who are my kids. I work in early childhood education, specializing in infants at a local childcare center. I’ve also worked with preschoolers and school aged kids there. I used to be an ESL teacher in South Korea.
I love to bake. My coworkers get to be my taste testers. I enjoy coloring, and I even participate in a coloring Meet Up group. I’m a fan of all kinds of music, but country is my favorite. I started taking a tap class at a local dance studio. Ginger Rogers, I’m not. But I’m holding my own after *mumble years* away from it.
My kitties, Gidgette and Ivory, are my favorite models for my photography. I play around with photo editors to create what I call “Works of Art”. I’m not very good at it, but I do it anyway.
Please visit me at Mighty Kool Kat. You can find my links to social media there.