Link Roundup #9
- Taylor Swift Proudly Comes Out as an Official ‘Cat Lady’
- Do Cats Know Their Names Or Are They Ignoring Us On Purpose?
- Group of Strangers Save Falling Pregnant Cat, Earn Reward in Dubai
- Cat and Dog Duo Scoot Their Way to a Guinness World Record
- Kleptokitty Tigger and Snorri Snorluson – Cat Burglars and Their Treasures
- Firefighter Adopts Cat He Helped Save From Orlando Animal Shelter Fire
- 17 Of The Grumpiest Cats Social Media Has To Offer
- Low Budget Commercial Made to Get Cats Adopted Is So Zany, It Went Viral
- Crime-Fighting Cat Arnold Joins Police Force ‘Secret Cat Division’
- Including Cats In Wedding Portraits Makes For Purrfect Memories
Amazing Kats And More! Balconies Famous Kats Funny Kats Kat Health Kat News Kat Science Kat Stories Kat Websites Kats in Strange Places Kute Kats Mighty Kool Kats Unusual Kats
Kathryn View All →
My name is Kathryn. I live in suburban Cleveland. I have 2 cats, who are my kids. I work in early childhood education, specializing in infants at a local childcare center. I’ve also worked with preschoolers and school aged kids there. I used to be an ESL teacher in South Korea.
I love to bake. My coworkers get to be my taste testers. I enjoy coloring, and I even participate in a coloring Meet Up group. I’m a fan of all kinds of music, but country is my favorite. I started taking a tap class at a local dance studio. Ginger Rogers, I’m not. But I’m holding my own after *mumble years* away from it.
My kitties, Gidgette and Ivory, are my favorite models for my photography. I play around with photo editors to create what I call “Works of Art”. I’m not very good at it, but I do it anyway.
Please visit me at Mighty Kool Kat. You can find my links to social media there.
Got Something Kool To Say?