- Contractor Spends 8 Hour Rescuing 16 Cats And Kittens From Behind Walls Of Abandoned Home
- Neural Networks + Kittens = !!!!
- Once Again, a Neural Net Tries to Name Cats
- Freddie Mercury: A Legend Of Rock And The King Of Cat Dads
- The Unappreciated Importance of Cats (to Medical Science)
- The ‘Bobcat Diva’ Yemaya Saved by a Conservation Center as a Kitten
- People Keep Seeing Alabama Cougars But Experts Disagree
- A Dead Wild Male Ocelot May Still Have Offspring, If Scientists’ Efforts Succeed
- Zoo Cat Musya Becomes World Famous ‘Mother of Hedgehogs’
My name is Kathryn. I live in suburban Cleveland. I have 2 cats, who are my kids. I work in early childhood education, specializing in infants at a local childcare center. I’ve also worked with preschoolers and school aged kids there. I used to be an ESL teacher in South Korea.
I love to bake. My coworkers get to be my taste testers. I enjoy coloring, and I even participate in a coloring Meet Up group. I’m a fan of all kinds of music, but country is my favorite. I started taking a tap class at a local dance studio. Ginger Rogers, I’m not. But I’m holding my own after *mumble years* away from it.
My kitties, Gidgette and Ivory, are my favorite models for my photography. I play around with photo editors to create what I call “Works of Art”. I’m not very good at it, but I do it anyway.
Please visit me at Mighty Kool Kat. You can find my links to social media there.