- 1 28 ounce can Campbell’s Pork and Beans
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 12 ounce package bacon
- Combine the beans, onion, mustard, catsup and brown sugar in a bowl.
- Pour into a pan sprayed with non-stick spray.
- Cut bacon into large pieces.
- Layer bacon on top of beans.
- Bake for 2-2.5 hours at 350.
My name is Kathryn. I live in suburban Cleveland. I have 2 cats, who are my kids. I work in early childhood education, specializing in infants at a local childcare center. I’ve also worked with preschoolers and school aged kids there. I used to be an ESL teacher in South Korea.
I love to bake. My coworkers get to be my taste testers. I enjoy coloring, and I even participate in a coloring Meet Up group. I’m a fan of all kinds of music, but country is my favorite. My kitties, Gidgette and Ivory, are my favorite models for my photography. I play around with photo editors to create what I call “Works of Art”. I’m not very good at it, but I do it anyway.
Please visit me at Mighty Kool Kat. You can find my links to social media there.