- 2 cups chicken broth
- 32 ounces crushed tomatoes
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup chopped basil
- 1 ½ cup coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne
- Combine the chicken broth, tomatoes, garlic and basil in the Instant Pot*.
- Cook on high pressure for 1 minute. Quick release the pressure.
- Add the coffee creamer, salt, pepper, onion powder and cayenne.
- Use an immersion blender to blend the soup until creamy.
- Adjust seasoning to taste.
*If you don’t have an Instant Pot or other pressure cooker type device, you can cook this on the stove top.
My name is Kathryn. I live in suburban Cleveland. I have 2 cats, who are my kids. I work in early childhood education, specializing in infants at a local childcare center. I’ve also worked with preschoolers and school aged kids there. I used to be an ESL teacher in South Korea.
I love to bake. My coworkers get to be my taste testers. I enjoy coloring, and I even participate in a coloring Meet Up group. I’m a fan of all kinds of music, but country is my favorite. I started taking a tap class at a local dance studio. Ginger Rogers, I’m not. But I’m holding my own after *mumble years* away from it.
My kitties, Gidgette and Ivory, are my favorite models for my photography. I play around with photo editors to create what I call “Works of Art”. I’m not very good at it, but I do it anyway.
Please visit me at Mighty Kool Kat. You can find my links to social media there.