- Keeping Cats Safe Outside
- Introducing Your Cat to the Outside
- Cross-eyed White Tigers
- Firefighter Saves Slipping Kitten
- The Neighborhood Cat Burglar
- Cats Being Jerks to Their Fur Siblings
- Cats May Be Able to Catch COVID from Humans
- Zoo Animals Getting Experimental COVID Vaccine
- Can Cats Drink Caffeinated Beverages?
- Words for “Cat”, “Kitten” and “Meow” from Around the World
My name is Kathryn. I live in suburban Cleveland. I have 2 cats, who are my kids. I work in early childhood education, specializing in infants at a local childcare center. I’ve also worked with preschoolers and school aged kids there. I used to be an ESL teacher in South Korea.
I love to bake. My coworkers get to be my taste testers. I enjoy coloring, and I even participate in a coloring Meet Up group. I’m a fan of all kinds of music, but country is my favorite. I started taking a tap class at a local dance studio. Ginger Rogers, I’m not. But I’m holding my own after *mumble years* away from it.
My kitties, Gidgette and Ivory, are my favorite models for my photography. I play around with photo editors to create what I call “Works of Art”. I’m not very good at it, but I do it anyway.
Please visit me at Mighty Kool Kat. You can find my links to social media there.