- 1000 Feral Cats Released to Exterminate Chicago’s Rat Problem
- Room 8: The Cat That Adopted an Echo Park School
- Felicette, the First Cat in Space, Finally Gets a Memorial
- The Hardest Working Cat in Show Business
- A Brief History of Post Office Cats
- Thomas Wood: The Washington Street Cat With Ten Lives (1896)
- They Can Talk #Cat
- Does This Werewolf Kitten Howl at the Moon?
- Naked and Chubby
- Cat Makes 5 Story Leap to Escape From Burning Building
- Town Powers Down to Save Trapped Cat
- Most People Would Dump a Date if Their Furry Friend Disapproved
- Do Cats Eat Human Remains?
- What to Be Aware of When Walking Your Cat on a Leash
- Suspected Bobcat Shuts Down a School
My name is Kathryn. I live in suburban Cleveland. I have 2 cats, who are my kids. I work in early childhood education, specializing in infants at a local childcare center. I’ve also worked with preschoolers and school aged kids there. I used to be an ESL teacher in South Korea.
I love to bake. My coworkers get to be my taste testers. I enjoy coloring, and I even participate in a coloring Meet Up group. I’m a fan of all kinds of music, but country is my favorite. I started taking a tap class at a local dance studio. Ginger Rogers, I’m not. But I’m holding my own after *mumble years* away from it.
My kitties, Gidgette and Ivory, are my favorite models for my photography. I play around with photo editors to create what I call “Works of Art”. I’m not very good at it, but I do it anyway.
Please visit me at Mighty Kool Kat. You can find my links to social media there.